We Thank Our Sponsors!
Concrete Industry Management (CIM) is a hands-on technology discipline that prepares students for a wide range of exciting technical and managerial careers in the concrete and related industries. Texas State is one of five universities in the nation to offer this innovative degree program. The goal of this industry-driven program is to produce broadly educated, articulate graduates who are grounded in basic construction management, knowledgeable in concrete technology and techniques, and able to manage people and systems to promote products and services related to the concrete industry.
Our mission at Compliance Resources, Inc. is to work as a team of environmental professionals, grounded in integrity and honesty, to provide superior quality customer service and cost effective solutions,while protecting our most precious assets–the environment and our clients.
We are a family-owned AC and electrical service company that has been proudly serving both residential and commercial customers in Austin since 1976. Whether you need an AC system repaired or replaced, you can count on our licensed, experienced team to find the right solution for your home or business. We always start by understanding your needs. From there, we apply the top products, practices and – most importantly – people to ensure your long-term satisfaction. We do not just sell one brand or try to make one solution fit every customer.
Incorporated in 2009 by two Native Austinites, we are proud to take part in the growth of our eccentric city. Over the last 6 years we have taken our time to build a structured environment and invest in a quality team, which has afforded us the capability to complete high profile projects within required budgets and timelines. Maintaining the “quality over quantity” mindset has allowed us to build strong customer relations, creating an exceptional reputation for ourselves in Central Texas.
NAWIC sponsorships allow companies to annually demonstrate commitment and support of NAWIC’s Core Purpose to enhance the success of women in the construction industry.
- All American Asphalt
- Duit Construction/TTK Construction Co./Oklahoma Bridge Co./Plains Bridge Contracting
- GE Energy Management
- GE Oil & Gas
- Granite Construction Co.
- Hohmann & Barnard, Inc.
- Infor AMSI
- J E Dunn Construction
- M. C. Dean, Inc.
- NES Rentals
- PC Construction Company
- Reyes Construction, Inc.
- Surety One, Inc.
- The Home Depot
- Tyco SimplexGrinnell
- United Rentals
National Formal Partnering Agreements
Various associations work with NAWIC to share resources, aggressive problem resolutions and safety training. NAWIC’s future success requires working with and through other organizations to achieve its core purpose.
NAWIC has formal partnering agreements with these organizations:
• ACE Mentor Program of America
• American Council for Construction Education
• American Institute of Constructors
• American Road and Transportation Builders Association
• American Society of Professional Estimators
• American Subcontractors Association
• Associated Builders and Contractors
• Associated General Contractors of America
• Association for the Advancement of Construction Engineering
• Construction Financial Management Association
• Construction Specifications Institute
• Federal Highway Administration
• FMI Corporation
• International Code Council
• National Center for Construction Education & Research
• National Society of Professional Engineers
• Paxton/Patterson Building Skills
• Society of Design Administration
• Society for Marketing Professionals
• Southern Building Code Congress International
• The Surety and Fidelty Association
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
• U.S. Dept. of Labor, Women’s Bureau
• Women Build of Habitat for Humanity International
• WomenWork! The National Network for Women’s Employment